Thursday, April 14, 2016

To My Dear Friend Karen Jellesma Who Passed Away

I think this is one of the most beautiful written obituaries ever read. I'm in tears Karen but know you are not suffering anymore. What a beautiful person and even though we never met, planned to meet you and Jack when you got better, it was like I'd known you for years. And the song "Did You Ever Know That You're My Hero" plays as reading these words written about you. One day we will meet my dear friend when I get to Heaven too.

We met through Etsy and just seemed to click. Called each other, leaned on each others shoulders and became really good friends. She battled her illness and she never got her liver implant nor did she make it. We gave each other birthday cards again this year and she said how tired she was but when all was tended to she'd call me. I did not call knowing she was so ill but was hoping her transplant was coming soon. Rest in peace Karen and may God bless and comfort your loving family, friends and husband.

The family still needs help with medical expenses. If you are able to help, go to her obituary link and there is a go fund me account set up. Thank you.

http://www.jackmanfuneralhomes.com/obits/obituary.php?id=599447